- 2 Chicken or Turkey Breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 red peppers, chopped thin for fajitas
- 2 large onion, chopped thin for fajitas
- 2 tblsps of olive oil
- 3 cups of spinach (or kale, lettuce, whatever other greens you have on hand)
- 5 large flour tortillas
- Optional: Add hot sauce, greek yogurt, or cheese to add into your fajitas for some additional flavor!
Saute your peppers and onions om medium heat with a little bit of olive oil until soft (the onions should be translucent). Take a tortilla and put inside about 1/3 a cup of cubed chicken or turkey and another 1/3 cup of your onion & pepper mixture. Add in some of your greens and whatever other optional toppings you like. You can roll up like a burrito to pack and eat later, or you can enjoy right then!
Makes 5 fajitas