HERE’S A GREAT BREAKFAST OR SNACK.
- Oil or Spray
- 12 eggs
- 2 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 12 grape tomatoes
- 1 cup black beans, drained
- 3 cups power greens
- 6 ounces sliced cheese
- Preheat the over to 350°.
- Lightly grease a 12 muffin tray.
- Put power greens into a pan over medium heat add 2 tbsp water and cook until greens are wilted. Drain off any liquid.
- Pack each muffin tin with power greens (I used kale and spinach)
- Add a sliced grape tomato, small piece of swiss cheese and 1 tbsp of black beans to each muffin.
- In a separate bowl I beat 12 eggs and stirred in 2 tbsp of Sriracha Sauce (optional and can use your favorite hot sauce)
- Pour the egg mixture into each muffin and put in the oven for about 20 minutes or until eggs had set.